Space-Saver™ Scooter Lift
Bruno’s Space-Saver scooter lift is designed for smaller vehicles making it the perfect fit for those with smaller openings that are typically tedious to get a scooter in and out of. The lift has an exterior mount and offset arm allowing you to easily position your scooter into your vehicle.
Assembly is simple, connect the docking device, push a button and the Space-Saver will automatically lift your mobility device. The take-apart Space-Saver works in almost any vehicle.
The Space-Saver scooter lift is fully adjustable and raises up to 200 pounds. Although it designed for smaller vehicles, rest assured that if you change vehicles the tower base can be easily adjusted to fit nearly any larger car’s trunk functioning the same way.
Contact Medical City Mobility as your local authorized Bruno stair lift dealer for courteous consultations, price quotes, and expert installations.
Proudly made in the USA
Space-Saver Scooter Lift Videos
Space-Saver Scooter Lift Highlights
- Power raise/lower and manual rotation
- Take-apart lift disassembles when not in use if desired
- Lightweight components: heaviest piece is only 15 lb/6.8 kg
- Potential to reinstall in another applicable vehicle
- Eligible for auto manufacturer potential rebates
All sales, installation and service provided by factory-authorized Bruno Dealer
Space-Saver Scooter Lift Options
Exterior Hitch Mount
Maximizes interior space for storage (Class II or III)
Allows easier placement of mobility device in sloped hatch style vehicles
Space-Saver Scooter Lift User Requirements
- Walk from front to rear of vehicle and vice versa
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Remember a sequence for a simple lift assembly/disassembly (three pieces must be set in place)
- Operate buttons on hand-held control while guiding mobility device into vehicle
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach docking device, including bending over
Space-Saver Scooter Lift Specs
- Lift capacity:
200 lb/90 kg
- Installed weight:
80 lb/36 kg
- 3-year limited warranty