Elite Outdoor Curved Stair Lift
Model CRE 2110E
The Elite Outdoor custom-crafted chairlift is built to precisely follow the angles of your stairs and offers Bruno’s renowned reliability and smooth, safe ride. Rest assured that your stair lift will operate at all times because of its two 12-volt batteries.
Weather-protected features such as the powder coated outdoor paint and marine grade vinyl seating ensures high-quality performance of your stair lift despite the inevitable weather elements. Bruno’s Elite Outdoor is even tested and reliable to use in various temperatures from 0 – 125ºF.
Relax outdoors with the easy-to-use Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stair lift — custom built specifically for your home.
Contact Medical City Mobility as your local authorized Bruno stair lift dealer for courteous consultations, price quotes, and expert installations.
Proudly made in the USA
Elite Outdoor Curved Stair Lift Videos
Elite Outdoor Curved Stair Lift Highlights
- Elite Outdoor Curve stairlift capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Performance tested 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Durable outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrest
- Weather-resistant cover protects the unit from the elements when stairlift not in use
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create extra space on steps
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish
- Generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Bruno stairlift Gold warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Elite Outdoor Curved Stair Lift Specs
- Seat pad size:
17.5” x 15” deep (445 x 381 mm)
- Footrest size:
10” long x 9” deep (254 x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: